Woodlawn Property Management
Let Us Manage Your Woodlawn Rental Property
We take property management very seriously. We understand your property is your asset and we are honored to be a part of your investment strategy. Our goal is to maintain your property and preserve your cash flow – for both short and long term. We will provide quality housing at affordable rent to attract qualified residents. This, in turn, provides you with consistent cash flow.
At ManageBaltimore.com LLC, we recognize the thin margins on these types of investments and are aware of the economic climate we are all currently experiencing.
We want you to succeed. We seek to preserve not only the functionality of the asset, but the viability of the project financially.
The Benefits of using ManageBaltimore.com LLC
ManageBaltimore.com LLC offers full-service management. We take on your property responsibilities as if they were our own.
- Qualified resident placement
- Rent billing and collection
- Owner statement processing
- Repairs by licensed professionals, if required
- Resident customer service by phone and email, and at the door if necessary
- Court filings and appearances
- Civil court appearances for final judgments
What we do as your Woodlawn property manager:
- Property Management
- Rent Court Services
- Property Clean Outs
Our Resident Guarantee
- Resident placement fee – 100% of the first month of rent
- Monthly Management fee – 8% of the monthly rent collected
- We do not up charge our invoices
- We do not charge lease renewal fees
- We do not charge you when your property is vacant
Woodlawn Area Information
Woodlawn is an unincorporated community and census-designated place in Baltimore County, Maryland, United States. The population was 37,879 at the 2010 census. It is home to the headquarters of the Social Security Administration (SSA) and the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS). It is bordered by Catonsville on the south, by the Patapsco River and Howard County on the west, by Randallstown and Lochearn to the north, and by the City of Baltimore to the east. Parts of Woodlawn are sometimes informally referred to as Security, Maryland, due to the importance of the SSA’s headquarters as well as nearby Security Boulevard (Maryland Route 122) and Security Square Mall.
The Lorraine Park Cemetery Gate Lodge and St. Mary’s Episcopal Church were listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1985. Source From Wikipedia