Reisterstown Property Management
Let Us Manage Your Reisterstown Rental Property
We take property management very seriously. We understand your property is your asset and we are honored to be a part of your investment strategy. Our goal is to maintain your property and preserve your cash flow – for both short and long term. We will provide quality housing at affordable rent to attract qualified residents. This, in turn, provides you with consistent cash flow.
At ManageBaltimore.com LLC, we recognize the thin margins on these types of investments and are aware of the economic climate we are all currently experiencing.
We want you to succeed. We seek to preserve not only the functionality of the asset, but the viability of the project financially.
The Benefits of using ManageBaltimore.com LLC
ManageBaltimore.com LLC offers full-service management. We take on your property responsibilities as if they were our own.
- Qualified resident placement
- Rent billing and collection
- Owner statement processing
- Repairs by licensed professionals, if required
- Resident customer service by phone and email, and at the door if necessary
- Court filings and appearances
- Civil court appearances for final judgments
What we do as your Reisterstown property manager:
- Property Management
- Rent Court Services
- Property Clean Outs
Our Resident Guarantee
- Resident placement fee – 100% of the first month of rent
- Monthly Management fee – 8% of the monthly rent collected
- We do not up charge our invoices
- We do not charge lease renewal fees
- We do not charge you when your property is vacant
Reisterstown Area Information
Reisterstown is an unincorporated community and census-designated place in Baltimore County, Maryland, United States. As of the 2010 census, it had a population of 25,968.
Founded by German immigrant John Reister in 1758, it is located to the northwest of Baltimore. Though it is older than the areas surrounding it, it now serves primarily as a residential suburb of Baltimore. The center is designated the Reisterstown Historic District and listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1979. Also listed are the Montrose Mansion and Chapel and St. Michael’s Church.
Just outside the community, to its north, is the small military reservation of Camp Fretterd, which serves as a training site for the Maryland Army National Guard and Air Guard. The Maryland Defense Force is also headquartered at Camp Fretterd.Source From Wikipedia